FOURTH GRADE TRIVIA
1. Name the building in Washington, DC where Congress meets.
2. About how many bones does the adult skeleton have?
3. Dog is to paw as horse is to _____.
4. Harrisburg is to Pennsylvania as Sacramento is to______________.
5. Which planet in our solar system is closest to the sun?
When asked this riddle 80% of the kindergarten kids got the answer compared to 17% of Stanford University seniors.
What is greater than God, more evil than the devil, the poor have it, the rich need it, and if you eat it you will die?